Wednesday October 28, 2015
The St. Louis Physician Alliance has launched a mobile referral app for both Android and iPhone/iPad which is now available in the App store. The app is designed to help patients and SLPA members connect with SLPA network providers by offering an interactive directory tool to allow physicians to identify SLPA and SLPA ACO members and share their contact information with patients when making referrals.
The SLPA mobile referral app features include:
• Alphabetical listing and map view of all physician and facility members
• Search functions by name, specialty and/or location
• Option to text a physician’s contact information to anyone for easy scheduling
• Ability to filter the provider list based on participation in SLPA ACO
• Ability to select “favorite” physicians for easy access later
• Contact information and photos for each physician/facility
To get the free SLPA mobile referral app now, click the appropriate link below from a mobile device or search “SLPA” in the App store.